PDA

View Full Version : efilive training projected release

madprof01
January 8th, 2006, 06:22 PM
when is the projected release of the efilive class from efi university?

VortechC5
January 9th, 2006, 11:28 AM
The latest that I have heard is late Q1 or early Q2 2006. I am patiently waiting...

redhardsupra
January 9th, 2006, 11:33 AM
is there like a mailing list, or some other thing we can sign up so they know to get a hold of us when they're done?

VortechC5
January 9th, 2006, 01:49 PM
There is no mailing list that I am aware of. Ben from EFI101 will post an update in this forum occasionally.

madprof01
January 10th, 2006, 02:13 AM
Vortechc5,
have you attended both of Bens other classes? and is it windy enough for you down south? I would love at some time talk with someone else who has used EFILive. I am the only one at my shop who has a clue!! I was trying to get Ben to hold a class at our shop. So if you want somewhere close to attend the encouragement would be great. look us up at matthewsautomotivesupershop.com. got to go to work!
Eric

VortechC5
January 11th, 2006, 09:50 AM
It is plenty windy enough here!

I have not had any formal training at all. I have been learning by doing and by reading this and other forums. A semi-local class would be great! If you want to talk some time PM me and we'll hook up.

Mark

Vortechc5,
have you attended both of Bens other classes? and is it windy enough for you down south? I would love at some time talk with someone else who has used EFILive. I am the only one at my shop who has a clue!! I was trying to get Ben to hold a class at our shop. So if you want somewhere close to attend the encouragement would be great. look us up at matthewsautomotivesupershop.com. got to go to work!
Eric

dc_justin
January 11th, 2006, 10:34 AM
Vortechc5,
Eric

I've sat in on the second day of Ben's class (he's a friend of the girlfriend's family), and it was a very informative 4 hours. I'd highly recommend taking the course. :rockon:

madprof01
January 12th, 2006, 08:51 AM
I attended both in Boulder last summer. They were very helpful in my everyday activities at work. I plan on attending the EFIlive class as soon as its released. I am also about 4 hours away from being certified by EFI university.
Eric