PDA

View Full Version : Calv VE_Table

pormgb
August 6th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Im setting up EFI Live 7.5 for Calv VE, all PID's look good except Calv VE_Table, Calce VE_Table only shows up under not supported and when selected has a red x through the PID.

Any ideas why this PID is invalid?

LS1/6 1999 plus PCM.

nevinsb
August 6th, 2011, 03:29 PM
If you right click on the PID and select "More Info" it should say which pids are required, those should be selected and valid.

If you cant get it to work, post your calc_pids.txt file and we can take a look at it.

pormgb
August 7th, 2011, 05:23 AM
If you right click on the PID and select "More Info" it should say which pids are required, those should be selected and valid.

If you cant get it to work, post your calc_pids.txt file and we can take a look at it.

Here is what I get, I decided to go the calc.VET path but still have errors.

mr.prick
August 7th, 2011, 09:22 AM
The description shows {CALC.VEN.%} is not selected.

pormgb
August 7th, 2011, 09:29 AM
The description shows {CALC.VEN.%} is not selected.

OK, how do I select this value?

pormgb
August 7th, 2011, 10:30 AM
OK, I get the flow. I didn't understand the relationship between the different PID's

joecar
August 8th, 2011, 07:10 AM
Make sure you have the newer calc_pids.txt file, see the Calc.VET tutorial.

On the pids with the red X, do rightclick->More Info and it explains which other pids need to be selected; select these other pids and repeat this process.

pormgb
August 8th, 2011, 07:16 AM
I got all the PID's active, I've selected all the PID's form the calc.VET tutorial.

joecar
August 11th, 2011, 02:17 PM
So you have CALC.VEN and CALC.VET and not CALC.VE_Table, right...?!

pormgb
August 11th, 2011, 03:23 PM
That's correct.

Today I logged and copied the two maps to my tun file, the car runs much better but I'm still having a shudder and hesitation up to 3k, after that the motor picks up nicely. Now the car is running better, I'm going to run Calc VET again trying to hit WOT. Are you aware of any parameters that could cause this problem?

Ive attached screen shots of the two maps after filters were applied.