PDA

View Full Version : T43 Tables

Rhino79
August 6th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Is there any updates for any added tables for the T43's. I recently got a 2010 SS camaro and am pretty happy with the trans tuning, but I was mainly wondering about the base shift times tables and some downshift shift time tables. I can 0 out the shift time torque mod table that is in there, but I would like to know what the base timing is just to be on the safe side with the a6.

As always, I know you guys are covered up, just wondering if there may be a projected timeframe?

Thanks,
Ryan

GMPX
August 7th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Nothing yet, for a fair chunk of this year I (we) have been working on the Cummins Diesel ECM's. Right now I am working on the 2012 models coming out (actually, most of that is done), then there is some older projects we need to finish off before considering the T43 again. Of all the controllers we support I think it's possibly the most difficult to figure out.

Rhino79
August 7th, 2011, 11:40 AM
I found some posts on other forums stating that most of the 2010 os's have the base shift times 0'd, which told me what I needed to know...lol. The 2010 and newer camaro ss's seem to just be timed off of the torque modifer x trans temp table.

Tre-Cool
August 8th, 2011, 12:00 AM
blacky if you do get some time to look at the t43 again, can you PLEASE see if you can find any tables that are related to trans temp etc.

I have installed a huge oil cooler for the transmission on my 07 VE commodore as i do track days. i want to make sure there is no potential for varied shift's based on fluid temp.