PDA

View Full Version : No timing tables in Calibration

chrleb2
August 12th, 2011, 06:42 AM
I pulled a stock tune out of a truck and was going to tune it. When I went into the main timing, there was not any main base tables. I haven't looked over the rest of the tune though. I'm attaching a copy of it so you guys can check it out.

Thanx,
Erick

06redram
August 12th, 2011, 09:56 AM
I looked at you file, you are missing alot of tables. I am pretty sure EFI tech will chime in

comnrailpwr
August 12th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Truck may have had a box tuner on it at one time and some tables were not returned to the truck. I have nothing to back this up. Just a possibility maybe?!?!

Spray & Pray

skneeland
August 12th, 2011, 10:39 AM
have you tried finding the appropriate "stock" tune from the tune repository and reflashing with that? should be able to build from that base

Dmaxink
August 12th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Efi will correct this for you i'm sure bud. Thanks for the post, this is the only way problems can be acknowledged and corrected.. You can get a stock file for this truck from compd or tunefiledepot... just make sure it is a 48RE. just make sure you put the correct vin in whatever stock file you pull with the scan tool while the truck is connected.

chrleb2
August 12th, 2011, 11:21 AM
I had another Calibration that worked with the truck. I ended up using it and swapped VINs in the program. Just wanted to bring it up so that EFI could see this calibration. Probably and odd one from Dodge.

djsdiesel
August 12th, 2011, 12:13 PM
I had the same issue, havent had time to post it up. I ended up loading a programmer on it then taking it back out. It updated the OS and the tables were there with the updated OS. I have attached the original OS. The AM is the original stock tune, the AS is the updated.

on edit just looked at OP's file, its the same one

GMPX
August 12th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Hey guys, yes that OS is a really early one, I know there is some tables missing in it compared to all others but for the most part it should be pretty complete.
I can take another look, but, the easy (and probably better answer) is to update the ECM to a later OS.