PDA

View Full Version : Lean Cruise Reflash?/problem

BlackSS
August 30th, 2011, 02:19 PM
I got the cax. file and did the reflash on my truck to enable lean cruise. After doing the reflash I noticed the spot where I was getting power for my LC-1 had lost power (getting power from under the dash next to where the factory trailer brake hook up is). After driving the truck I noticed that enabling the lean cruise leaned out everything from idle-WOT and cruising at 70mph my truck would surge a lot with a 16.5AFR. Since I really don't know enough about tuning I decided to put my old tune back on the truck and noticed that DFCO was not coming and maxing out my AFR when I let off the gas. I've been reading and can't find information on this so I was hoping if someone had ran into this they could lead me in the right direction. Thanks for the help.

Taz
August 31st, 2011, 09:05 AM
Hello BlackSS,

Take a look at the thread linked below ....

http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?9111-Hmm-here-are-some-other-cax-files...&p=152558&viewfull=1#post152558

It may answer some of your questions.

Regards,
Taz

BlackSS
August 31st, 2011, 11:28 AM
Taz,

That is the thread that I got the cax. file from and my info from to begin with. Things just don't seem right. My biggest concern now is that after changing back to my original tune things still don't seem right. Here are the tunes that I used if you don't mind looking at them to see if you see something.