PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Commercial version upgrade ?

SS-1500
September 4th, 2011, 04:31 AM
I need to upgrade to FlashScan V1 Commercial from the Personal version but I don't see it on the upgrade list.
I do see Upgrade From V1 Personal To V1 Scan and Tune but want to be 100% sure before placing the order.
Also, if it is Commercial, how long does it take for the order to get processed ?
Thanks
Al

SS-1500
September 4th, 2011, 04:51 AM
Okay.. I get the dipstick award of the day. Placing order.
http://www.efilive.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_EFILive.tpl&product_id=54&category_id=8&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54

joecar
September 4th, 2011, 07:05 AM
lol, no worries, stuff like that happens to all of us. :)

SS-1500
September 4th, 2011, 07:33 AM
All ready processed and complete, now that's customer service.
You guys and gals rock!!!

L31Sleeper
October 4th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Just out of curiosity what does this upgrade do ??

-Justin

ScarabEpic22
October 4th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Only applies to V1s, lets you perform full OS flashes with a V1 device. So upgrading to a COS, OS swapping, or flashing a DSPx tune you need a Commercial license instead of a Personal one. Im sure Ive missed something, these are just what Ive seen.

SS-1500
October 4th, 2011, 10:00 AM
Only applies to V1s, lets you perform full OS flashes with a V1 device. So upgrading to a COS, OS swapping, or flashing a DSPx tune you need a Commercial license instead of a Personal one. Im sure Ive missed something, these are just what Ive seen.

Erik, you nailed it.
I'm working with Chuck CoW and he requested I upgrade to a COS.

ScarabEpic22
October 4th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Erik, you nailed it.
I'm working with Chuck CoW and he requested I upgrade to a COS.

Cool, if you run boost on a LS1 PCM and tune with a V1, you pretty much have to have a Commercial license or have your tuner send you a PCM already flashed with a COS. Easier to just upgrade for $50 (I think), and flash it yourself.