PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Mountain area EFILive Training

zfuller123
September 11th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Hello everyone....

I am letting everyone know about an upcoming EFILive training event to be held at Industrial Injection - which will cover EFILive basics right on through tuning a GM and Cummins truck on the dyno during the class. I consider the training level to be beginner to intermediate. The content of the training will be packed with information and will include one on one time after the training for further questions or clarifications.

This class will be held Saturday, October 8th, at the Industrial Injection performance shop located in Murray, UT. Depnding on the amount of interest in the course, the class may be expanded to a 2 day training (2 seperate sessions) to accomodate everyone. The course will be capped at 30 people, so if the 8th fills up we will start one for the 9th as well.

The course will cover the following, and will be a beginner - intermediate level training on diesel tuning of BOTH GM and CUMMINS - so there will be a little bit for everyone:

EFILive Basics - The software
GM Duramax basics, by motor generation (LB7, LLY, etc.)
Cummins basics (currently only the 06-07 5.9s)
Dyno testing tunes created during the course on GM and Cummins trucks
Data Logging, both Cummins and GM

There will be a basic course outline and syllabus provided, but I am encouraging everyone with a laptop to bring it pre-loaded with the EFILive software. Those that don't have one will be able to follow along on the big screen.

We will be providing lunch and drinks, as well as special discounts on products from StarLite Diesel and Industrial Injection both. Just to make things fun at the end, we will also be having a couple of simple contests about what was learned and have some prizes for the winners. I am aiming to make sure that everyone that signs up feels like they've learned something from the class that they needed to know.

This course is intended to give EFILive owners a leg-up on their own trucks and comfort level with using EFILive software.

The cost of the course will be $225 per person and is targeted to be 7 hours excluding lunch. For those of you considering attending from out of town, I am reccomending the La Quinta Inn:
7231 South Catalpa St
Midvale, UT 84047
(801) 566-3291

That is within a couple miles of the shop where the class will be held, which is located at:
5919 South 350 West
Murray, Utah 84107

If you have questions or suggestions, please let me know. PM me here or email me zach@starlitediesel.com

If you are ready to sign up, you will be able to register and pay here: starlitediesel.com (http://www.starlitediesel.com/EFILive-Training-at-Industrial-Injection-October-8th-EFITRAIN8.htm)

Thanks!