PDA

View Full Version : Injector voltage correction?

camar0corey
September 14th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Hi,

Well I learned today that because I have a LT1 I want a constant value in the injector flow rate table. My car is still accelerating poorly though and it also tends to backfire while decelerating. Even though I need a constant value in the flow rate table, do I need to make adjustments to the voltage correction table? Right now the value 1.0 is in all the fields. If I need values in these fields how do I go about it? They are 30lb/hr Ford redtops. I've also been wondering when computing things is it fuel pressure at idle or WOT? My car's idling fuel pressure is 39 but under WOT it is 43.5 PSI.(Walbro 255lph pump with Racetronix wiring kit) Thanks!

nevinsb
September 14th, 2011, 11:43 AM
What fuel pressure regulator are you using? Does it have a vacuum reference?

camar0corey
September 14th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Thanks for the quick response!
I am using the stock fuel pressure regulator. It has a vacuum reference.

nevinsb
September 14th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Camar0corey, send me an email and I will help you out with your tune.

camar0corey
September 16th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Thank You for the email, is there anyway to have the excel file change its values based on my lower fuel pressure?

Also is there a way to upload scan and tune files to the forum? I got the wideband talking to the flashscan yesterday thanks to some threads on here, so now I have that data in my scans also.

Car also popped DTCs for bank 1 and bank 2 too rich yesterday and also IAC PRM too low or something like that?

I think my final question for this morning, is there anyway to see the firing order in EFI Live? I did use a 411 pcm like EFI Connections recommended, I had also used a whole new wire harness from them for this.