PDA

View Full Version : Odd Limiter kicking in..wheel hop? Alli freaking out?

Dmaxink
September 20th, 2011, 03:09 AM
Good morning everyone... Truck in question: 06 Lbz, built alli 1057 TC, dual fuelers, 60%inj, 4094VVT, 100shot...The situation is no consistent so it is very hard to pinpoint what is going on. I also cant make the problem happen on the street.. only at the track with the slicks. I launch off the line and i'm having a limiter kick in that brings mm3 down in a linear fashion to 30, torque reference is also brought down to sub 300s. I'm positive my tune is set up properly as i have made countless passes in my 4 door with this same setup with no issue. It seems as thought the limiter is kicking in when the TCM sees wheel spin and possibly a little hop. This hop is not able to be felt and hardly seen, but in the log it is just enough to assume this is whats going on, however, I'm really not sure and that is why im here posting about it. We have had this same situation in another LBZ that if it seen any hop whatsoever it would do this same limiting in the same fashion... I'm Posting the log with this so i can possibly get some input. Note that this same exact tune will run great for 5 or however many passes and then suddenly do this limiting thing.

Thanks for taking the time, hopefully i can get this thing sorted out.

Dmaxink
September 21st, 2011, 10:21 AM
Bump