PDA

View Full Version : T43 flashed, now no reverse lamps??

Meshanic
September 26th, 2011, 05:39 PM
08 G8 GT. Tuned T43 once a few months ago and all was fine. Returned back to stock and last week flashed in a tune I'd been working on. The first time I flashed it I waited for the TCM to return to normal but I don't think it really did. The car started and drove but the ABS fault light stayed on and the stability control was off and I couldn't turn it on. Just kept saying "Stabilty Control Off". Very wierd. Freaked out and returned to stock, looked at my tune again and thought it was something I had done. Put tune back in and left ignition off much longer and that problem went away.

A few days later my wife was backing out of the driveway and I noticed no reverse lamps. Checked if they came on when I unlocked the doors with the keyfob and nothing. Checked fuses and nothing wrong there. Reflashed my tune again and it started that ABS fault and no ASM again. Had to fight it to get that off again. Even returned to stock once and still had all my problems. Got it back where I had it with my tune in it but still no reverse lamps.

Now I don't know if I'm doing this right. I'm flashing with V7.5. Should I flash with V8? If there's already a thread unpacking this please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.