PDA

View Full Version : Is the only shipping to the US, overnight express?

JxxxOxxxE
January 28th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Well, I was going through placing my order when I got to the shipping part, and noticed that the only option for shipping to the US was overnight express @ $35? Is this the only option? I can wait a week or 2 for it to get here...

I need some answers quick before the special price ends...

Blacky
January 28th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Currently UPS is the only shipping service we offer.
We may offer an economy service in future.
Regards
Paul

KeyserWS6
January 29th, 2005, 03:28 AM
Currently UPS is the only shipping service we offer.
We may offer an economy service in future.
Regards
Paul
I don't think people mind using UPS at all. I think what they do mind is the fact you're only shipping it overnight priority (red). Heck, even 2nd or 3rd day would save us quite a bit, and standard shipping would be $5-$10. If you're concerned about damages they offer insurance on the lower levels of shipment, not just overnight.

That being said, it wasn't a deal breaker for me; I ordered it anyway, but I could see someone not wanting to spend an extra $35 just to have an item shipped to them when they aren't all that concerned about getting the item quickly.

My .02

PS. Can't wait to get the tool! :D

Blacky
January 29th, 2005, 08:10 AM
We will investigate other shipping options.
I am meeting with UPS tomorrow, I'll check out their other "lower priority" shipping to see if we can offer that also.

Regards
Paul

Blacky
January 29th, 2005, 08:12 AM
We will investigate other shipping options.
I am meeting with UPS tomorrow, I'll check out their other "lower priority" shipping to see if we can offer that also.

Regards
Paul

If we do end up offering lower cost shipping, we will allow customers with pending orders a chance to change their shipping choice.
Paul

frodo84
January 31st, 2005, 10:41 AM
I just placed my upgrade order today, and don't mind waiting a week for the product so please keep that in mind while choosing lower cost options. If someone wants to pay for overnight or whatever okay, but I'm certainly not in that big a hurry so lowest cost is my concern. Thanks!

JxxxOxxxE
January 31st, 2005, 11:38 AM
Well, I ended up placing my order sunday I believe. I guess that it should get here tomorrow (tuesday). Hopefully.

I accidently left one number out of the 3 digit security code on the back of my credit card, so hopefully it still went through... :D

Blacky
January 31st, 2005, 12:44 PM
Well, I ended up placing my order sunday I believe. I guess that it should get here tomorrow (tuesday). Hopefully.

I accidently left one number out of the 3 digit security code on the back of my credit card, so hopefully it still went through... :D

The message on our web store indicates that due to low stock levels, we won't be shipping until after Feb 7th when the next production FlashScan units will be available.

Your credit card won't be charged until your product is ready to ship.

Regards
Paul

JxxxOxxxE
January 31st, 2005, 02:44 PM
Well, is there anyway that I can update that 3 digit security code on the back that I didnt type in right?

We still get the discounted price...right? :D

Feb. 7th is alright I guess, hopefully there will be some more progress made towards the 98's by then...

RandyWS6
February 1st, 2005, 02:57 PM
how far down the line are the order numbersto be shipped out, mine is #106 i beleave ,my wife deleated my mail :evil: form EFI

Blacky
February 1st, 2005, 04:56 PM
We have over 200 backorders (growing every day).
We have 600 units in the next run so no-one will miss out this time.
Regards
Paul

Blacky
February 1st, 2005, 05:20 PM
See this post for more info on shipping options:
http://www.efilive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7912#7912

Regards
Paul

XLR8NSS
February 2nd, 2005, 12:24 PM
We have 600 units in the next run so no-one will miss out this time.
Regards
Paul

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies2/icondrool.gif

Great job guys.