PDA

View Full Version : Minor features in future?

AdamRRT
October 5th, 2011, 04:57 AM
Any plans to change the little things like I can do with a Bully Dog Triple Dog (without actually flashing the tune)? Just a few off the top of my head:
- Fogs on with high beams
- Seatbelt chime on/off
- Driver door lock: all vs progressive
- Key off accessory time
- Key off headlights time
- Audible chirp on remote lock/unlock
- Visible chirp on remote lock/unlock
- DRLs on/off
Other basically worthless features like this that you don't realize you even wanted until you change them. Just asking because I'm amazed at the number of people who ask me to do this with my BDTD for them.

Gregs
October 5th, 2011, 05:02 AM
i think most of those are bcm functions and efilive has no plans to support bcm reprogramming. Probably not the answer you wanted

Dmaxink
October 5th, 2011, 05:14 AM
seems like if i remember correctly h&s has a few of these options and i would be surprised if they flash the bcm...it may be controlled in the ecm, but i have nooo clue..efilive is know for releasing cool little features like this as development progresses so expect cool things to come.

AdamRRT
October 5th, 2011, 05:38 AM
Yeah. Coming from a GM background, I understand him thinking it's in the BCM. But I honestly don't see a cheap old BDTD flashing the BCM. Plus it's not a FLASH per se. It's just a toggle with no flash involved. I'm thinking it's ECM controlled. And either way, I agree EFI Live seems to get on these things over time so I'm sure it'll end up there eventually.

DoghouseDiesel
October 5th, 2011, 07:58 AM
All of those features are in the TIPM in the Dodges.

TexasCummins
October 5th, 2011, 08:30 AM
- Seatbelt chime on/off
- Driver door lock: all vs progressive
- Audible chirp on remote lock/unlock
- Visible chirp on remote lock/unlock

These can all be changed by being inside the truck or by using the remote.

2007 5.9
October 5th, 2011, 09:41 AM
These can all be changed by being inside the truck or by using the remote.

^^^^^^ They can be googled...

~Les

easymon
October 6th, 2011, 02:48 PM
I think 1 of the most would be high idle .