PDA

View Full Version : runway highlighting to assist in better tunes

XChris1632X
October 7th, 2011, 02:16 PM
So I have been trying to improve my tuning skills for awhile but just really learned of the runway highlighting option. Problem is that I can not get it to work. I have tried following the directions and reading as much as I can about it still nothing. The only thing I have been able to gather so far that is keeping me from getting it to work is that on all column headers it is not showing the {linkxxxxx} that shows what pids that area of the tune is connected to. On the duramax tunes they are there but not on the cummins. Im feeling it should be easier to get this to work than what it has been. Any ideas?

joecar
October 7th, 2011, 02:29 PM
The file cal_link.txt located in folder C:\Program Files\EFILive\V7.5\Configuration can be edited to indicate the link pids on the tables of interest...

in that file you can see examples of other tables (B0101, B5913 are good examples), just do a similar thing with the pids of your table.

FUBAR
October 7th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Here ya go...http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?t=16878

joecar
October 7th, 2011, 02:53 PM
FUBAR, thanks I was looking for that thread :cheers:

XChris1632X
October 7th, 2011, 04:34 PM
I figured it out. I had to update the cal_link file with a new one and everything works great. I dont know why that one was never updated but whatever. Thank a lot guys for the help!