PDA

View Full Version : Need help with dsp2 on an 07 lbz

countrycorey
October 9th, 2011, 06:19 AM
So I just finished a full flash of the dsp2 tune I have and installed the switch. The truck starts and runs but havent tried to move it yet. But the radio, fuel, voltage, ect, and oil pressure gauges do not work and the abs MIL is on. Also, the dome light and keyless entry is not working either. What did I do wrong and how do I fix this problem?

Thanks in advance

Dmaxink
October 9th, 2011, 06:33 AM
Sounds like you didn't use the stock file from your truck to build the dsp2 off of and the truck has the wrong operating system in it....

countrycorey
October 9th, 2011, 06:41 AM
That's what it is, how do I go about fixing this as I got the tunes from a vendor?

Dmaxink
October 9th, 2011, 06:53 AM
The vendor put these tunes on the wrong OS? They will need to be formatted to the correct OS to work properly

countrycorey
October 9th, 2011, 06:54 AM
That's correct, OK thanks.

countrycorey
October 9th, 2011, 06:55 AM
How do I go about formatting it to the correct OS?

Dmaxink
October 9th, 2011, 07:51 AM
If the vendor built the tune for your truck and put it on the wrong OS it is their responsibility to make it right... long story short it would be copying everything over otherwise.

countrycorey
October 9th, 2011, 08:00 AM
I agree and I'm trying to get in touch with the tuner now. Could you walk me through copying everything over if I can't get in touch with the tuner?

countrycorey
October 9th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Finally got it figured out with some help. I put the dsp2 switch in the slot for the dsp5 switch, once I swapped it over to the right spot it works like a charm.

Thanks for all the help
Corey

Dmaxink
October 9th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Good deal bud :rockon: