PDA

View Full Version : Logging Review

TBMSport
October 11th, 2011, 07:56 PM
It's not wide band tuned so I just would like an extra set of eyes on this. Is this log showing everything to be nice-nice? Crazy knock parts aside. :help2:

12101<<----

Gregs
October 12th, 2011, 05:49 AM
what type of tune are you running?

after filtering and deleting cells without enough samples the resulting ltftben looks like you might want to keep working on getting the fueling a little closer. also fyi with all the filters on i had all the kr disappear.

log maf frequency next time. unless you like them i would not log system voltage, pulse widths, delivered torque, and anything else you can live without so you get a better sample rate

do you have a wideband?

TBMSport
October 12th, 2011, 06:55 AM
DANG IT GREG!!! lol...just when I think I know what I'm doing you introduce something I'm not aware of. Ok, so what is this 'filter' you are talking about. How does it work? I know my knock existed bc I had some wacky PE Mode Commands. Any particular area of the log looks really off?

I do not have a wide band set up yet. It is planned later this year when i get a new exhaust made. I already logged, mapped and adjusted the MAF Frequency.

joecar
October 12th, 2011, 07:06 AM
On the Maps tab, click the Edit Filter Settings button, and open an existing filter, observe the include/exclude conditions;

also, the scantool user manual discusses filters.

Gregs
October 12th, 2011, 07:34 AM
DANG IT GREG!!! lol...just when I think I know what I'm doing you introduce something I'm not aware of. Ok, so what is this 'filter' you are talking about. How does it work? I know my knock existed bc I had some wacky PE Mode Commands. Any particular area of the log looks really off?

I do not have a wide band set up yet. It is planned later this year when i get a new exhaust made. I already logged, mapped and adjusted the MAF Frequency.

what worries me the most is seeing that you have ltfts ranging from -16 all the way up to +10. To me this indicates that something is wrong in the fueling dept. It will be much easier for you to get it dialed in once you have a wideband. Also remember that you can only tune part throttle with nb o2 sensors.

these are the settings i used for the quick look at your tune:

TBMSport
October 12th, 2011, 07:50 AM
Awesome guys...thanks!:rockon: