PDA

View Full Version : Early October 2011 update?

AdamRRT
October 13th, 2011, 03:56 AM
Did I see a post last week on another board saying that we can expect another update soon? I might be confusing multiple posts, so I figured I'd just ask.
Any ideas what it'll entail?
I also remember something about auto trans tuning... is that on the 48re, or just the A6 (6-speed auto, whatever its designation is)?

Thanks in advance. I've been working so much that my brain is pretty well fried from trying to read the posts while dozing in the evenings. HAha.

TexasCummins
October 13th, 2011, 04:16 AM
Beta testers have the update which allows control of the 48RE governor pressure graphs.

AdamRRT
October 13th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Nice. Now i don't think it'll matter. But I am running the GM govsol. Any bets testers mention issues with it?

GMPX
October 13th, 2011, 04:37 PM
The update the beta testers have is not ready for public release, the next update might take some time to come out due to the SEMA & PRI shows and staff absences during those periods. We are working on getting all the trans tables in to give you pretty decent control on what is happening with it (for the 5.9L).

AdamRRT
October 14th, 2011, 06:04 AM
I see. So the post about expecting an update, not happening? Not necessarily the one with the trans stuff, but the timing offset update?
No biggie. Thanks for all you're doing.

GMPX
October 16th, 2011, 11:24 AM
The timing offset is a minor change in the scheme of things.
The update that has that also includes new installers for the software, new file formats, pretty major changes.

jordylee18
November 1st, 2011, 04:26 AM
Anymore info when this update will be released??

tinman
November 1st, 2011, 09:15 AM
Nice. Now i don't think it'll matter. But I am running the GM govsol. Any bets testers mention issues with it?

I am running that solenoid also, plus a DTT Shift Enhancer. I'd be interested in how all this interacts.

GMPX
November 2nd, 2011, 07:17 PM
Currently everyone but Paul is over in Vegas at the SEMA show. I know Paul is working on getting this new update out ASAP but unfortunately at the moment he is doing everything else back in the office until we return.

Blacky
November 2nd, 2011, 09:12 PM
I am planning on a public pre-release of the current 6.7 beta software around Thu/Fri next week.

Regards
Paul

Duramax 6.6L
November 3rd, 2011, 04:54 AM
I am planning on a public pre-release of the current 6.7 beta software around Thu/Fri next week.

Regards
Paul

I cant wait for this :cucumber:

jordylee18
November 7th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Any update when the transmission tuning for the 06-07 will be released??

DODGE74
November 7th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Any update when the transmission tuning for the 06-07 will be released??

Probably before the end of the month.