PDA

View Full Version : P11 injector constant

Highlander
October 27th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Is this calibration option available?

These PCMs are severely lacking calibration support.

Thanks

ScarabEpic22
October 28th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Sorry man, just like the P10s these are dead PCMs and EFILive wont be revisiting them again. The only chance we have is if Jesse at Wait4Me decided to develop more tables or if someone wants to make a .cax file for them.

Highlander
November 1st, 2011, 04:46 PM
I am trying to tune this fucking shit! We cant even change the catalytic
Overtemp or whatever it is that is capping my commande mixture to 11.5

I cant go lower and with the limitation in the ve tables you cant push any more fuel to it!

It pissess me off to have to start buying hpt software just because efilive doesnt want to support it!

These streams should be FREE!

ScarabEpic22
November 1st, 2011, 06:10 PM
Yep I wish I could remove COT on the P10.

I have IFR tables on the P10, none of the P08 or P11 files I have do. Might have to PE rape it, but even then if the injectors are too big it wont drive properly.

Sorry to hear it man. BTW are you helping a guy on the TrailVoy forum tune his I6 TrailBlazer he's putting a turbo on?

Highlander
November 1st, 2011, 06:42 PM
Yes, I am the one that is going to do the tuning.
Already told him to get an E67. NO way I'm going through this again.

I'm buying HPT tomorrow for the first time!

ScarabEpic22
November 1st, 2011, 08:43 PM
Yes, I am the one that is going to do the tuning.
Already told him to get an E67. NO way I'm going through this again.

I'm buying HPT tomorrow for the first time!

Ugh, sorry to hear that man.

Just remember that switching from a P10 to an E67/T42 is gonna be a nightmare. New BCM, new IP, maybe new stereo if his is Bose (amp is on the databus), etc. AND you're going to have to pull the engine and swap an 08-09 58x crank and 08-09 VVT actuator (if it even fits the 02-05 heads, might have to buy an 06-09 head). Its a slippery slope, not as simple as changing a wiring harness and calling it a day. Trick, might look into a P12 and run a TB OS on it. Ive looked an even though the P12 is CAN based, the TBs still use VPW comms for everything but the OBD II stuff. Cant guarantee it will work, Ive been wanting to make a patch harness P10->P12 for 4 years now but havent wanted to risk the $200-250 investment on it (geez new connectors, pins, and proper wires are expensive!).

Highlander
November 1st, 2011, 08:47 PM
Maybe mike from efi connection can make us one.

What about using an e37 ecu?

ScarabEpic22
November 2nd, 2011, 05:25 AM
Do they use a 7x reluctor? I dont think they do, imagine its a 58x like the other Gen IV ECMs but then again the E40 is a Gen IV and 24x.

He probably could, dont know how much it'd cost though. Ive got a few P10s lying around, even cracked one open to see how the pins work. Plan is to make a patch harness using the P10 PCM so the OE plugs can plug right in then go into a set of P12 connectors.