PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Procharger tune....

FlipediS
November 17th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Well im not lookign for a tune to run on my car. i just would like to see what someon with a good set up.. What the modify so i can compare. And build off of that. I installed and F1a Procharger on my stock bottom end ls1, With the biggest pulley. hoping to see under 10psi, I have also installed 60lb injectors.. those i used the data for calibrated success dvd, I also installed a brute speed blower cam. And i spraying 50/50 water meth to help once in boost. if anyone has something remotely close they would be willing to share. that would be great. like i said i dont plan on trying to run someone else tune. Just want to see what differences they have.. so then i can cross refreance it and look up them tables.

Longslyde
January 20th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Did you ever get what you needed on this? What engine and year are you working on? I have a 2005 GTO 6.0L ProCharger (D1SC) tune (Manual trans car) set with 60Lb injectors, procharger, boost-a-pump, headers, dual exhaust, 10 PSI pulley (Would hit 12 at high RPM), and blower cam. Car pushed 684RWHP. Ran great! Daily drove the car. Still got 21mpg if you drove normal, 7mpg if you were having fun! Very streetable. Heres a link to a video I did just breaking things in (taking it pretty easy) at only 8 PSI.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/2005-gto-wprocharger-sound-clips_170828.htm

The tune I have is when it was set to 10 PSI. Let me know if it will help and I can dig it up tonight. See ya! :rockon:

FlipediS
May 18th, 2012, 07:11 PM
I know this is a very late replay. But my car has been parked for some time due to an oil leak. Now getting it back on the road this weekend. If you still have the tune i would love to take a look at it. But i just have an 01 trans am with an ls1 right now. eventual going to build an 408 out of this lq9 i have here.

Did you ever get what you needed on this? What engine and year are you working on? I have a 2005 GTO 6.0L ProCharger (D1SC) tune (Manual trans car) set with 60Lb injectors, procharger, boost-a-pump, headers, dual exhaust, 10 PSI pulley (Would hit 12 at high RPM), and blower cam. Car pushed 684RWHP. Ran great! Daily drove the car. Still got 21mpg if you drove normal, 7mpg if you were having fun! Very streetable. Heres a link to a video I did just breaking things in (taking it pretty easy) at only 8 PSI.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/2005-gto-wprocharger-sound-clips_170828.htm

The tune I have is when it was set to 10 PSI. Let me know if it will help and I can dig it up tonight. See ya! :rockon:

FlipediS
September 23rd, 2012, 06:20 AM
Still looking. thanks

Longslyde
September 23rd, 2012, 02:55 PM
Sorry, been away for a while. Send me a pm with your email and I'll shoot it over to ya! Take care!

FlipediS
September 24th, 2012, 05:51 AM
PM sent thanks!... if anyone eles has one i can look over as well would love to. thanks again.