PDA

View Full Version : Updated software now progress window disapears when flashing

haulinit
November 19th, 2011, 03:00 PM
I updated my software the other day, then reflashed a LLY, during the reflash my progress window disappeared so I had no idea what was going on. The window finally came back when I got the turn off IGN count down. I dont like not being able to watch the progress, any idea whats going on? Also I couldnt get the darn tire calc to change from metric to imperial :damnit1: even after changing the setting.

Thanks
Shawn

joecar
November 21st, 2011, 03:02 AM
Hi Shawn,

What build did you upgrade to...?

Blacky
November 21st, 2011, 08:32 AM
I updated my software the other day, then reflashed a LLY, during the reflash my progress window disappeared so I had no idea what was going on. The window finally came back when I got the turn off IGN count down. I dont like not being able to watch the progress, any idea whats going on? Also I couldnt get the darn tire calc to change from metric to imperial :damnit1: even after changing the setting.

Thanks
Shawn

The window disappearing is a Windows thing. Just press Alt+Tab to cycle the display back to EFILive's main screen and Windows will bring the progress display back to the front.

Did you change the speedo settings using the settings shown in the image below?

Regards
Paul

haulinit
November 21st, 2011, 10:56 AM
Thanks Blacky yes I changed it with that screen, everything else changed but the tire calc. Joe I'm not sure which build it was I hadnt updated in some time.

joecar
November 22nd, 2011, 03:36 AM
Thanks Blacky yes I changed it with that screen, everything else changed but the tire calc. Joe I'm not sure which build it was I hadnt updated in some time.Do Help->About.

haulinit
November 23rd, 2011, 01:06 PM
V7.5.7 build 180

Blacky
November 23rd, 2011, 01:10 PM
Do you mean the speedo calc window is not changing from metric to imperial and vice versa?
If so that is correct, it will always display both metric and imperial values.

Regards
Paul