PDA

View Full Version : Barometric pressure changes?

02greysixer
November 26th, 2011, 09:01 AM
I will be buying a v2 in the next week or 2 and I have a question. I have a 2002 Lb7 Duramax with a slight of smoke at start up and right off idle. My truck isn't seeing/reading the barometric pressure sensor. It sees and reads the map but not the baro. I've tested all 3 wires on the baro plug, everything checked out ok. When I read what little bit I can with my diablo I get a reading of 14.3 intake manifold psi and 2psi boost with engine off key on. If I unplug the map the boost goes to 0 and the manifold pressure goes to 7.3, however if I unplug the baro nothing changes. I've replaced both baro and map, still no change. My question is, with the efilive tuning and v2 is there a way to delete or set the baro to "0"? And by 0 I mean at or slightly above sea level. I live in Fl so changes in elevation don't happen.
Sorry for the long read, hopefully someone can help! Thanks.

Sint frum tha orijinul smert fone

THEFERMANATOR
November 28th, 2011, 06:03 AM
Also keep in mind that some box tuners will not show you 100% correct data. Many have found this out swapping out injectors only to find that there box tuner wasn't reading correctly and they ended up swapping out good injectors.

02greysixer
November 28th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Very possible, I will be able to verify that when I get the v2.

Sint frum tha orijinul smert fone