PDA

View Full Version : PE & OLFA (pid)

Ed Blown Vert
January 20th, 2006, 07:37 AM
What is the name of the pid that tells you which table it is using when in open loop?

Dirk Diggler
January 20th, 2006, 07:45 AM
there is not pid you can tell the car is in open loop when you see FTC 22. when you see this the car is pulling from the OLFA table and if the computer needs pe it will pick the richer of the two values

Blacky
January 20th, 2006, 08:40 AM
{SAE.FUELSYS}
{GM.STATE05} (right click and select more info to see the status flags.)

Regards
Paul

Ed Blown Vert
January 20th, 2006, 09:43 AM
Thanks, but that won't tell me which table its looking at.

My issue that I am trying to fix is I cannot get the AFR any leaner than 10.xx in open loop.

Was hoping there was a pid that would help.

GMPX
January 20th, 2006, 09:53 AM
Thanks, but that won't tell me which table its looking at.

My issue that I am trying to fix is I cannot get the AFR any leaner than 10.xx in open loop.

Was hoping there was a pid that would help.

I assume that is commanded AFR, not actual?.

Cheers,
Ross

Ed Blown Vert
January 20th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Its actual, I have a wideband installed.

Black02SS
January 20th, 2006, 11:07 AM
I assume that is commanded AFR, not actual?.

Cheers,
Ross

I can't get the actual afr to go leaner. I have a wideband on the car. The problem may be I tune the old fashion way when LS1edit was the only thing out there. So I scale the IFR to get my LTFT's negative.

So far everything is working well, except for this last item.

This is a quote from a thread on Tech.

joecar
January 20th, 2006, 12:11 PM
IFR out of whack, VE out of whack, MAF out of whack, PE out of whack... AFR out of whack.:bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl:

Ed Blown Vert
January 20th, 2006, 01:22 PM
IFR out of whack, VE out of whack, MAF out of whack, PE out of whack... AFR out of whack.:bawl::bawl::bawl:

Hmm....thats alot of help :rolleyes:

joecar
January 20th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Hmm....thats alot of help :rolleyes: Sorry, my comment was pretty lacking... :bash: I don't know what heppened...
I meant to say to use the Speadsheet to recalculate the IFR table and then try an Auto VE tune (and recal the MAF table from this, or just run SD) and see what happens, but you've probably already been thru all that. :wave:

Cheers
Joe :)

P.S. Nice car.

Black02SS
January 20th, 2006, 01:42 PM
He is using Live to scan and HPT to tune. I think he just needs to do a full 2bar SD tune and most/all of his problems will vanish.

Ed Blown Vert
January 20th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Sorry, my comment was pretty lacking... :bash: I don't know what heppened...
I meant to say to use the Speadsheet to recalculate the IFR table and then try an Auto VE tune (and recal the MAF table from this, or just run SD) and see what happens, but you've probably already been thru all that. :wave:

Cheers
Joe :)

P.S. Nice car.

Well, I didn't really want to start over on the tuning. I am only a half a point off. But if I can't figure it out I will.