PDA

View Full Version : always on demo

myws6formula
December 13th, 2011, 03:23 PM
ive had the commercial scan tune for several years now and for some reason it always gives me this message even though the info is filled in. If i have the cable plugged in its fine. im not sure why it does this but I plan to add my RR now and I just want to make sure there is nothing crazy going on..

ive never used a license as ive only tuned my 98 with it so I should have 2 pcm locked licenses still correct?

ScarabEpic22
December 13th, 2011, 04:09 PM
That happens when you havent entered the registration information correctly. Make sure you've entered the correct type (Commercial Scan & Tune) and entered the date correctly (it isnt like most U.S. dates, it is formatted differently).

You also need to enter the RoadRunner license information in a different tab, I dont think it will work in the same tab.

joecar
December 14th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Yes, do what Erik said, enter the software license info from the blue card into Help->Register EFILive.

If you only flashed 1998 LS1 PCM's, then you will still have 2 available PCM licenses.

myws6formula
December 14th, 2011, 01:28 PM
I had it copied just as it came on the blue card with no luck but i noticed this time it changed jan to jun lol so i tried a few more times and it kept changing. so i cleared it out and tried again and it stuck

and thanks for the help figures it was something simple