PDA

View Full Version : Rocky Mountain and Mid-West area EFILive Training!!

zfuller123
December 13th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Hello everyone.... It's that time again!

Dates and times have been arranged for the 2nd EFILive training class at Industrial Injection! This session will have 2 days worth of classes and will include the "basics" class (same one we did in October) followed by an Advanced class on the 2nd day. The dates for the Industrial Injection class are a Saturday-Sunday, January 14th-15th. Classes begin at 10 AM each day.

I am also holding a class at New Era Diesel in Zanesville, Ohio. This class will be only the "basics" class, and will be capped at 20 participants. The class will be held January 21st. If you are back east or in the mid-west, this may be the class you want to come to. The class will start at 10 AM.

The "basics" course will cover the following, and will be a beginner - intermediate level training on diesel tuning of BOTH GM and CUMMINS - so there will be a little bit for everyone:

EFILive Basics - The software, upgrades, firmware
GM Duramax basics
Cummins basics
Dyno testing tunes created during the course on GM and Cummins trucks
Data Logging, both Cummins and GM

There will be a course handbook provided, but I am encouraging everyone with a laptop to bring it pre-loaded with the latest EFILive software. Those that don't have one will be able to follow along on the projector.

This course is intended to give EFILive customers a leg-up on their own trucks and comfort level with using EFILive software.

Based on the success and excellent feedback of the 26 attendees of the last class, I am also adding an advanced class at Industrial where we will be digging straight into tuning 2 heavily modified trucks (a Duramax and a Cummins) on the "Advanced" class day. Previous knowledge of using EFILive will be a must when attending this class.

We will be providing lunch and drinks, as well as special discounts on products from StarLite Diesel and Industrial Injection both at the Industrial Class, as well as at the New Era class.

The cost of the course will be $250 per person for the "Basics" courses, and $300 for the advanced class if taken seperately, -OR- $500 if you register for both at the same time (Industrial Injection only at this time).

Each class is targeted to be 7 hours excluding lunch.

If you have questions or suggestions, please let me know. PM me here or email me zach@starlitediesel.com
If you are ready to sign up, you will be able to register and pay here: EFILive Diesel Training
(http://www.starlitediesel.com/EFILive-Diesel-Training_c6.htm)

Again, any questions please let me know!

Thanks!

zfuller123
December 19th, 2011, 07:41 AM
New Era Diesel class has 1 spot left

Industrial injeciton is about half full between both classes being held there.

Please contact me with any questions!

zfuller123
January 7th, 2012, 06:26 PM
New Era class is full

There are 3 spots left for Saturday class at Industrial, 2 spots left for Sunday's advanced class.... If you have any questions, email me: zach@starlitediesel.com

Thanks!

crucker
January 17th, 2012, 02:25 AM
I will be dropping directions off to the area hotels for all those staying the weekend for the EFI classes. Ask the front desk for them when you check in