PDA

View Full Version : You guys are the best...

Drake
February 9th, 2004, 01:52 PM
What else can I say? Thanks for developing this software. If your FlashScan package is half as good as EFILive, well, it will be the ONLY name in town when it comes to LSx PCM editing. Every since I bought EFILive I've wished you folks made an editor. Now I'll be here every day checking for a release date. Please keep us updated. 8)

VT LS1 NZ
February 9th, 2004, 08:05 PM
What else can I say? Thanks for developing this software. If your FlashScan package is half as good as EFILive, well, it will be the ONLY name in town when it comes to LSx PCM editing. Every since I bought EFILive I've wished you folks made an editor. Now I'll be here every day checking for a release date. Please keep us updated. 8)

Couldn't agree more. :D

Always found the Team behind EFILive to be very Professional and their willingness to help /support/development of their product to be exceptional and I'm sure their upcoming release of FlashScan will not only complement their exsisting product it will be of the same quality and I too will be waiting for a release date so as to purchase. :D :) :D :)

bink
February 11th, 2004, 01:02 PM
Couldn't agree more. :D

Always found the Team behind EFILive to be very Professional and their willingness to help /support/development of their product to be exceptional and I'm sure their upcoming release of FlashScan will not only complement their exsisting product it will be of the same quality and I too will be waiting for a release date so as to purchase. :D :) :D :)

Me Too- I'm waiting....... :D :!:
joel

Drake
February 11th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Right... I just have to wonder how long it'll be before we get a release date. :(

Blacky
February 11th, 2004, 08:18 PM
The product release is scheduled as follows

First the new interface cable will be made available. It will provide all the features that have been explained in the FlashScan news/info page. (high-speed logging, bi-directional controls, WO2 integration, black box logging)
The FlashScan interface cable should be released in about 2 months. A late decison to change from RS232 to USB forced us to redesign the hardware - but we think it will be worth the extra time.

Meanwhile the EFILive Tuning Tool is being developed/tested. We have no release date for either.

Please understand we are not making this announcement because the Tuning Tool is about to be released. It will probably not be available for some time.
The announcement was made to let our customers know that a tuning product will be available as part of the EFILive product range. If you can wait for it you will be well rewarded - if you can't wait then there are other packages available.

We are telling our customers about it now, so that when we do release the software we are not flooded with complaints by people who bought other packages because they did not know we were making an integrated Tuning Tool for EFILive.

The more information you have, the more informed decision you can make about what to buy and when to buy it.

Regards
Paul

GMPX
February 11th, 2004, 09:09 PM
Right... I just have to wonder how long it'll be before we get a release date. :(

Ahh, does that mean I'm going to have to turn my yacht around and head home to do some work :lol:

Be assured, we are working as hard as possible on getting all the products out to you all ASAP.

Drake
February 12th, 2004, 07:05 AM
Thanks guys, I understand your situation. Keep up the good work. Hopefully that "some time" required for the software development won't be more than a few years. :P

GMPX
February 12th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Hopefully that "some time" required for the software development won't be more than a few years. :P

Ahhhh, no.

Drake
February 12th, 2004, 04:26 PM
That's what I wanted to hear. 8)