PDA

View Full Version : LLY Commercial Upgrade

Trippin
January 22nd, 2006, 06:21 AM
Guys,

Just an FYI:

The easiest way to distinguish a Personal version of EFILive from the Commercial version is to check to see if the "full reflash" icon is greyed out. Commercial will be appear in color, Personal will appear grey.

When upgrading from Personal to Commercial the "full reflash" icon will not appear when viewing an LLY tune as full reflashing of the LLY O.S. has not been released yet. You must open up an LB7 tune in order to verify whether or not the "full reflash" icon appears in color.

Hope this saves some confusion.

bobo
January 27th, 2006, 05:32 PM
I had a guy tell me he bought a commercial version, but the seller sold him a personal version and said to upgrade it himself. Why not just sell the commercial version if that is what someone wants?

Tordne
January 27th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Just to clarify...

The Full Flash icon will only be enabled in a Commercial or Workshop version of the product when it is connected to the FlashScan interface.

If even a Commercial licensed version of the Tune Tool is opened while disconnected to the FlashScan interface the Full Flash icon will be disabled.

bobo
January 28th, 2006, 08:59 AM
I did notice mine don't show unless I connect to the pcm and then load the tune software.