PDA

View Full Version : Airflow Tables

FUBAR
January 3rd, 2012, 02:52 PM
Anybody have information with these tables? E2552, E2508, E2509, etc.. Do they mean squat? What should be done with them? What do they affect? etc..etc..etc...

Thanks,

DODGE74
January 3rd, 2012, 03:37 PM
I was actually going to post a thread about this also.

Seems to me it would make sence if we had MAF sensors but....

FUBAR
January 3rd, 2012, 03:39 PM
Yea, no kidding. Kinda thought Ross celebrated for New Years a little early and copied some of the Dmax tables over by accident when they released it...

FUBAR
January 3rd, 2012, 03:42 PM
...but I'm sure there is some formula for a calculation of another calculation to get a MAF reading on our trucks, lol.

someguy
January 3rd, 2012, 09:05 PM
Would be very handy to have MAF numbers for turbo tuning and selection.

GMPX
January 4th, 2012, 12:14 AM
Ah, notice there is no description on them. I think I was supposed to leave them out when the 5.9L went public but forgot to.:doh:
In beta the guys usually have a play with tables for us trying to figure out the affects (if any) when it's not clear what it's function might be, I guess these just got overlooked. I will follow the path of the result of these table look ups and see if I can see where the output values are used. In the meantime, if anyone has 6 minutes spare, max it out (or put small numbers in) and see what happens :hihi:

FUBAR
January 4th, 2012, 07:40 AM
If no one has done it already I'll be able to do so tomorrow.

skneeland
January 4th, 2012, 09:25 AM
i maxxed mine out hoping it may be the source of my fuel limiting issues.....no difference in the end

FUBAR
January 4th, 2012, 01:09 PM
In that case, I'll load the tune with the tables set to minimum first thing in the morning. Thanks.

FUBAR
January 5th, 2012, 06:29 AM
Setting these tables to min or max makes no difference in my experience.