PDA

View Full Version : Spark modulations?

1stGlance
January 9th, 2012, 02:58 AM
Yesterday - my first attempt to log information - showed the "spark" fluctuating wildly - while idling - ? I logged about an 18 min loop and it shows in the data window low / avergae/ max varied from range of 2 to 39.5 (eeek). It seems to be set for 23 so I'm concerned it went as high as 39 ? Average was 27.4. Also curious that min Horsepower has a -708 ?? how can it be minus? max showed 673 - but that sound way high - wondering how accurate that is?

I'm excited that I finally got some data to look at - and I realize I have a LOT to learn about!!

Appreciate your input and help!!

1stGlance
January 9th, 2012, 03:57 AM
Yesterday - my first attempt to log information - showed the "spark" fluctuating wildly - while idling - ? I logged about an 18 min loop and it shows in the data window low / avergae/ max varied from range of 2 to 39.5 (eeek). It seems to be set for 23 so I'm concerned it went as high as 39 ? Average was 27.4. Also curious that min Horsepower has a -708 ?? how can it be minus? max showed 673 - but that sound way high - wondering how accurate that is?

I'm excited that I finally got some data to look at - and I realize I have a LOT to learn about!!

Appreciate your input and help!!
Forgot to mention 2000 C5 Convertible with 2006 LS2 engine

joecar
January 9th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Hi 1stG welcome to the forum.

Post your tune file and some log files.