PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with (B6614) Max Torque by RPM?

PRAY
January 16th, 2012, 08:04 AM
I am trying to get rid of any table that will cause Torque Reduction or Traction Control in my 06' Silverado L33. I thought I pretty much had it eliminated untill I found B6614. It says that the table is the max allowable engine torque by rpm. When ever I max out the table to 867 the truck goes flat. It will start and run but there is no power. Almost like Reduced Power Mode with out the shenanigans. Any one ever mess with this table?

joeygc5
January 17th, 2012, 04:30 AM
I always make it 866 to not fall into any out of range cells, and I've never had an issue with it making over 900lb/ft and over 800 rwhp. If you look at the folder tabs do you have any out of range summary listings that might also be affecting your tunes operation?

PRAY
January 17th, 2012, 08:09 AM
No out of ranges but I will try setting it to what you are saying. I just try to set the max of what ever the limit is so stuff doesn't turn on. I am no where near what is says but this thing still won't turn the tires over and has a pretty flat spot right after you hit it. But on wet ground or dirt it will spin them all over the place with no ill effect so I am sure I am just lacking the power to over come traction.

Big Mike
January 17th, 2012, 06:43 PM
I've found that with some OS B6614 needs to be set to zero instead of maxed out.

joecar
January 18th, 2012, 07:30 AM
I've found that with some OS B6614 needs to be set to zero instead of maxed out.+1

I found the same thing, zero seems to disable max torque checking.

PRAY
January 18th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Thanks guys. I will try that.

PRAY
January 20th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Setting the table to 0 worked. Thanks guys.