PDA

View Full Version : Error code. help please

MattysTA
January 18th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Ok heres the deal. I upgraded to a new laptop and it appears the custom pid i made for my aem wideband got chopped up while copying all my files to the new laptop and now since its been so long since i made the pid im having a hard time finding the problem since some of the file is opbviously missing. here is the error message and if needed ill upload my sae_generic file too. Thanks in advance for any help.

Error code: ERR_CONFIG/92

C:\Program Files (x86)\EFILive\V7.5\Configuration\sae_generic.txt(1 079): Units not found. .

joecar
January 18th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Download and install the latest V7 software from EFILive downloads (http://www.efilive.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=133).

MattysTA
January 18th, 2012, 12:06 PM
I allready installed the latest build. Unfortunetely when i updated to build 180 my sae_generic file was replaced. Originally i copy pasted it to word to save it so i wouldnt lose my aem pid i created but it isnt working and i am now getting that error message. it looks like when i copied the old sae_generic file it may have been modified or something got left out.

ScarabEpic22
January 18th, 2012, 12:08 PM
And DO NOT USE the "Check for Updates" option. It will screw your whole install up and you will have to uninstall it then reinstall.

joecar
January 18th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Your sae_generic.txt file had specific edits for your wideband...?

There are predefined pids for the AEM wideband, do any of those work for you...?

MattysTA
January 18th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Joecar,
Yes my previous build version had specific edits for my wideband. I created the pid entirely. There is no option for the aem wideband in this new build version i looked through it over and over. If there was then i would not have even posted this looking for help. Hmm i wonder why i dont see if there supposedly is one? Thanks for trying to help me.

joecar
January 19th, 2012, 06:13 AM
Ok, do you know any two voltage:AFR points...?

Can you post the AEM user manual pdf here;

we can make a new calc pid.