PDA

View Full Version : Can't make Maps?

PRAY
January 18th, 2012, 01:28 PM
I haven't tried to make a MAP in forever and tried since upgrading computer and software. When I click the maps tab, or hit F11 it comes up to a gray screen from A-J that says, select "Open Maps" or select "Map Properties". When I press the drop down or try to build a map or anything like that it is done in a sub window but will not pop up in the A tab or any other place. They won't log and are completely useless. I don't remember there being a pop up screen to build or select a map. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I need to use the (B4307) Desired Air Flow Map.

joecar
January 18th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Try #2 in post #1 here: CALC-VET-Summary-Notes (http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?16280-CALC-VET-Summary-Notes)

Let me know if that helps or not.

PRAY
January 20th, 2012, 01:08 PM
Thanks Joe. I looked at it briefly and will look in detail in a minute. But it seems that this is how to build a Map. The map I want to use is already in the drop down but won't apply when I push OK on it. Am I missing something?

joecar
January 20th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Can you post a screenshot...

PRAY
January 20th, 2012, 04:01 PM
I got it. The map from the pull down I was trying to use didn't work. Found one that did and modified it to work. Thanks as always for the help. You are the man.

joecar
January 22nd, 2012, 11:34 AM
Cool :cheers: thanks.