PDA

View Full Version : Units flexibility/preferences

killerbee
January 28th, 2006, 07:04 AM
I have tried, but cannot see how to do this.

Example: Is there one preferences setting that lets me display all boost figures in PSI instead of inches mercury? It must be so obvious that I am missing it.

Black02SS
January 28th, 2006, 07:09 AM
Tuner or Scanner?

Edit: I assume Tuner. Click Edit - Configure Display Units. Find the ID that you wish to change. Right click on it and match up which unit you wish to change. When you are finished, click ok at the bottom.

killerbee
January 28th, 2006, 07:55 AM
Thank you for replying. I have done that and it just switches between metric and imperial. In HG to KPa. No psi option I can find. Am I stuck with this?

Black02SS
January 28th, 2006, 08:54 AM
Thank you for replying. I have done that and it just switches between metric and imperial. In HG to KPa. No psi option I can find. Am I stuck with this?
I'll let Paul or Ross chime in on this.

GMPX
January 28th, 2006, 10:33 PM
We are changing all the units for Duramax to default to PSI, seems that is what the Duramax guys want.....that will be in the next public downloadable update.

Cheers,
Ross

killerbee
January 29th, 2006, 01:09 AM
Thank you for the replies. Are all tunes created today, backward compatable with future versions?

GMPX
January 29th, 2006, 01:14 AM
Yes,

Cheers,
Ross

Kennedy Diesel
January 29th, 2006, 03:44 AM
:thankyou2:

As long as we have selectivity...

We are changing all the units for Duramax to default to PSI, seems that is what the Duramax guys want.....that will be in the next public downloadable update.

Cheers,
Ross