PDA

View Full Version : I need LS2/LS7 tuning! ZO6 is coming!

Redline Motorsports
January 29th, 2006, 08:34 AM
I have been waiting for my ZO6 for a year and a half and it is finally coming to an end!:banana:

The car is getting built the week of 2/20 and I am scheduled to pick it up on 3/16 at the plant. I see that some guys are playing with a recently released beta version of the competitions software. I don't plan on having the car for more then two weeks before headers and a cam go in it! It would be nice to be able to tune the car myself. Anyone got any word on the long anticipated upgrade to EFI Live??

Thanks

Howard

Max Power
January 29th, 2006, 08:59 AM
You lucky $(*)($% Congratulations :) I can only dream.

GMPX
January 29th, 2006, 10:51 AM
I have been waiting for my ZO6 for a year and a half and it is finally coming to an end!:banana:

The car is getting built the week of 2/20 and I am scheduled to pick it up on 3/16 at the plant. I see that some guys are playing with a recently released beta version of the competitions software. I don't plan on having the car for more then two weeks before headers and a cam go in it! It would be nice to be able to tune the car myself. Anyone got any word on the long anticipated upgrade to EFI Live??

Thanks

Howard

Howard,

The LS2 & LS7 use a different computer, though the LS2 will switch to the same as the LS7 very soon if not already. FYI, I will be in NZ in a few weeks and alot of our time will be LS2.

Cheers,
Ross

Redline Motorsports
January 29th, 2006, 11:25 AM
What about a time line?? How are the other guys doing it and we can't! :master: