PDA

View Full Version : Donate a tune??

02gmcwaldoch
January 30th, 2006, 09:34 AM
Anyone willing to donate an LLY tune to me? i am new to tuning diesels and would like to see someones tune that they run?

JESSE

TurboBeagleBuggy
January 30th, 2006, 11:49 AM
what's your e-mail?

02gmcwaldoch
January 30th, 2006, 01:15 PM
ridinhighram360@new.rr.com

Wasted Income
January 31st, 2006, 09:06 AM
I knew you had to be from the Green Bay area...that is the only place I have seen Waldoch conversions!! :)

bas4241
January 31st, 2006, 05:45 PM
TurboBeagle....I'm brand new to this too and would like to look at a sample tune also before I hook up to my ECM if you wouldn't mind sending one. My email is: bas4241@yahoo.com Thanks so much!

-Bret

sierradiesel
February 1st, 2006, 02:05 PM
TurboBeagle...I am new to scanning and tunning too, would you please email

me one too. Thank you. Email: dmhorvat@comcast.net

Dave

TurboBeagleBuggy
February 1st, 2006, 07:33 PM
E-mails sent guys, something that isn't overpowerful but is very nice to drive.

Adam

jay p
February 1st, 2006, 11:22 PM
"I knew you had to be from the Green Bay area...that is the only place I have seen Waldoch conversions!!"

Waldoch's is in Forest Lake Minnesota, not Green Bay.

http://www.waldoch.com/background.htm

Wasted Income
February 2nd, 2006, 03:06 AM
"I knew you had to be from the Green Bay area...that is the only place I have seen Waldoch conversions!!"

Waldoch's is in Forest Lake Minnesota, not Green Bay.

http://www.waldoch.com/background.htm

Right, but I have lived in Wisconsin, Michigan, and now Illinois, but the only place I have seen them is in WI. Only been to MN a couple of times though...
Plus if you look at their dealer network http://www.waldoch.com/dealers.htm there is almost as many in WI as MN which would explain the dominance in WI (10 Waldoch dealers within a 50 mile radius of where I grew up) :wave:

02gmcwaldoch
February 3rd, 2006, 08:55 PM
anyone have any "full race" tunes they would like to donate?

JESSE

Wasted Income
February 5th, 2006, 11:24 AM
anyone have any "full race" tunes they would like to donate?

JESSE

Got a tranny in that thing? "Full race" is the quickest way to get one if you don't yet have it done :wave:

bobo
February 5th, 2006, 06:09 PM
You have a built trans? You need a sig! What other tuners do you have?

02gmcwaldoch
February 6th, 2006, 04:18 PM
I have an edge attitude and a BD programmer. The tune i got from TurboBeagleBuggy felt about like the edge on the 4 setting. Im just looking to get a little more out of it without having the shitty feeling of having to have them stacked to go fast. I have a brand new tranny since last week with some upgraded internals and a BD shift kit, AND an extended warranty!!! I ran the tune from TurboBeagleBuggy without the programmer or the edge on, it had awesome off the line but after that it was like i said before. Im not worried about the tranny, I just need a bad ass tune to beat this damn powerstroke here!!

JESSE

Wasted Income
February 6th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Jesse,
Where do you live? You're apparently from the NE Wisconsin area, but where specifically?? I might know that Powerstroke you're trying to beat :)

-Jeff

TurboBeagleBuggy
February 6th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Stack it with the Edge on about level 2 low fueling on 5, works pretty nice that way also. I do have to do alot of work on the mid to top end of that tune I will admit.

02gmcwaldoch
February 7th, 2006, 09:30 AM
Im in Laramie right now going to school at WyoTech. Its an 04 6.0L w/ Edge Attitude, Intake, and Exhaust. The kid goes to school with me so I know thats all he's got done. TurboBeagleBuggy- does that tune stutter for you at about 2800-3200RPM? Does that mean its not getting enough fuel or what?

JESSE

TurboBeagleBuggy
February 7th, 2006, 10:47 AM
TurboBeagleBuggy- does that tune stutter for you at about 2800-3200RPM?

The only time that I have had it shudder on me is an aggressive 3 - 2 downshift. Depending on when it is occuring to you might be vehicle specific, I'm not sure.

Adam

lakingslayer
February 7th, 2006, 11:01 AM
I have an edge attitude and a BD programmer. The tune i got from TurboBeagleBuggy felt about like the edge on the 4 setting. Im just looking to get a little more out of it without having the shitty feeling of having to have them stacked to go fast. I have a brand new tranny since last week with some upgraded internals and a BD shift kit, AND an extended warranty!!! I ran the tune from TurboBeagleBuggy without the programmer or the edge on, it had awesome off the line but after that it was like i said before. Im not worried about the tranny, I just need a bad ass tune to beat this damn powerstroke here!!

JESSE

I hope you got a new TC with that trans.

02gmcwaldoch
February 7th, 2006, 08:16 PM
so does anyone want to give up a copy of a "full race" tune?

JESSE

02gmcwaldoch
February 9th, 2006, 07:13 AM
please...so i can show this damn powerstroke up?

JESSE

sierradiesel
February 9th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Jessie

I wish I had some to give to you to show up that guy, however I am too new
with this stuff to even screw anything up!

Dave

TurboBeagleBuggy
February 9th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Dave, where are you from in PA?

Adam

sierradiesel
February 10th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Adam,

I am in Lebanon County in the thriving metropolis of Schaefferstown...
midway between Reading and Lancaster. Where are you?

Dave

TurboBeagleBuggy
February 10th, 2006, 01:39 PM
East of you in somerset county, the "big" town of Boswell. Halfway between Johnstown and Somereset.

sweetdiesel
March 26th, 2006, 01:19 PM
would you mind sending me a tune i just got my efi and would like a little extra power my email is sorford@reformenergy.com

never satisfied
March 26th, 2006, 02:01 PM
check here.
http://dieselplace.com/forum/downloads.php?catid=1

WyotechPA
June 5th, 2009, 02:39 AM
I am also new to efi live and i wondering if someone could send me a mid power tune. it is for wyotechs drag duramax the truck is a 05 lly 2500 4x4. and also i am able to download the ecms info to my computer but i am not able to upload any changes that i make to the truck. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks. conan_082@hotmail.com

lb7blksmk
November 15th, 2009, 12:36 PM
hey would any one mind sending me a street/tow tune. i just want one with a little more power then my tow tune now. its about an 80 rwhp tune. im just looking for about 100. thanks david_spidle@yahoo.com