PDA

View Full Version : Base calc file for 2005 Escalade

shoshorton
February 19th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Hi All - This is my first post as I am a Newbie. The information here has been invaluable for me getting my 67 corvette / LS2 resto-mod wired and cranking.

On a different track, I'm wondering if anyone has baseline or custom .tun file with calculations for a 2005 Escalade - LS1B / OS 12592618?

I was playing around with my wire's escalade and accidentally started a re-flash - I cancelled during the first 10 seconds and now have a no start situation and v7.5 is giving me calc checksum errors when I read the ecm. I don't have the original .tun file because (I am an idiot) I wasn't planning to make any mods. How much trouble am I in here? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the bad calc file if it helps at all. If there is another / better process I should be following than posting here, please let me know.

Many thanks...

Taz
February 19th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Try this one ...

Regards,
Taz

shoshorton
February 19th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Taz - you guys are incredible! Flashed and fixed. I can't thank you enough - works great! I even made a back-up copy of the base tune - what a novel concept :-)

If your library is missing the the base .tun for a 2007 cts-v t-56, let me know and I'll send it over. I'll be posting as I begin to tune it...connecting fuel and radiator to the rolling chassis and hope to have it running in the couple of weeks.

Again, thanks so much!

Taz
February 19th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Glad it worked out. Thanks for the offer of the CTS-V tune in exchange - no need to send it - I already have it on file.

Regards,
Taz

joecar
February 19th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Hi shoshorton,

Welcome to the forum :cheers:

Were you doing a cal-only flash or a full flash...?