PDA

View Full Version : Another post on DSP5 not changing

pavetim
February 21st, 2012, 04:30 AM
Ok I really need some help here cause i'm stumped. Ok my LMM I have a DSP5 from Rob and my OS is 8594. Now I noticed say cruising on the highway going 75mph if I switch to dsp #3 the timing uses some other timing tables and won't switch over, but when i come to a stop or crusing slower it wil change (very wierd). Now I tried to swap to 7803 OS to see if it did the same thing and it does. I am using the latest software, and firmware. Also the timing will NOT come off the transient tables I can be on the highway at 75mph with cruise set for over an hour and it ALWAYS uses the transient tables. What gives this is very frustrating to me. It's totally wierd though and i'll try again later because i've seen it swap from the transient to low alt tables going 55 with cruise on and i'll attempt it again today. But it's almost like going 75mph it does what it wants like I said it won't come off transient tables and the timing won't swap over when I go to dsp3. I know the tune changes though cause i've seen the boost change but it's just the timing thats an issue as far as I can tell right now.

cindy@efilive
February 21st, 2012, 09:57 AM
We suggested a couple of weeks ago in this thread on Diesel Place http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=445905&page=2 to either send your tune back to Rob or email it to me.

Without a tune file to reference, we have no hope of ever reproducing the issues you are reporting.

While I don't know if you ever sent your tune to Rob, I can tell you I never received mail from you.

Cheers
Cindy