PDA

View Full Version : LMM Regeared need HELP with VSS/WHEELSPEED Sensors!!!!!!

dcbill
February 28th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Ok I have tried searching, maybe looking for it wrong. I have a 7.5 chevy that is regeared and running 37's. Can EFI Live correct the wheel speed sensor and the VSS? I would really like not to have the ABS/Service trailer brake flashing.
Thanks For any Help

Brian1
February 28th, 2012, 11:06 AM
It can make changes to the ECM and TCM but if the ABS needs to be changed the only thing that make changes to that is the GM Tech II. But here I do not know if an end user can make changes to it.

Brian

dcbill
February 29th, 2012, 06:57 AM
I think that I am asking this wrong! Can you reset ecm for Gear Change? I know that it does tire size. Thanks

AFTERMATH DIESEL
February 29th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Yes you can in table H0103. Its also built into the speedo calculator I believe

Brian1
February 29th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Yes both can be changed as in the ECM and TCM but usually all I think has to be done is in the ECM only. But one may still have an issue with ABS if you go to far. I would first try to use the speedo calculator on the speed0 section and create the data it needs. Flash it and go for a drive. If you get an ABS code you may have to start going back towards your stock values. Do a little at a time till no more codes. Maybe 10% back towards stock from where it was before. Then if no codes maybe increase a little at a time till codes happen.

Brian