PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Calibrated Success Classes

eficalibrator
February 29th, 2012, 03:21 AM
I've been getting a bunch of emails reminding me that I need to let everyone know when my upcoming classes will be. Part of the delay was on my end as I changed day jobs and handled other priorities first, part of it was trying to keep doing everything one handed with a broken wrist. I'm running out of excuses, so here's an update. This list will get amended as I go through the year, so check back later too.

May 5th
Advanced GM Workshop
Redline Motorsports
Pompano Beach, FL

May 19-20th
Secrets of EFI Calibration
Pro Tuning LLC
Milford, MI

June 16th
Advanced GM Workshop
Pro Tuning LLC
Milford, MI

I'm in the process of making updates to my website. (Please bear with my lack of web skills!) One of the big changes for this year is the format of the Advanced GM class. Since the two DVD's are out and readily available, the Advanced GM Workshop will be changing to pick up where the DVDs left off. This means several things:

1) You have homework. I will expect that everyone attending the Advanced GM class to have seen the DVDs and be somewhat familiar with the material presented. This means that we can skip right to a short review and start covering even more case-specific questions that you may have.

2) Class duration will shift from two days to a single day workshop. We will spend part of the morning doing some review and answering questions that stem from the DVD topics. Then we'll move on to live in-vehicle demos as needed to answer questions from the group and demonstrate with a real world example as needed. We will probably go a little later than we did on the first day previously, but this ultimately depends on the group.

3) Since I appreciate that you've already spent money on the DVDs and we'll have a shorter duration class, the registration cost will be lower. The new one-day Advanced GM Workshop will now be only $700. This effectively includes the previous DVD purchase discount and then some. Times are tough and I know every dollar counts. You won't find a better value for your training investment.

ls1mike
March 4th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Can't make it to this round of courses but wanted to post a thank you for the excellent publications and dvds you have produced!

Redline Motorsports
March 5th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Bump! We again look forward in hosting the advanced class at out shop.

Howard

eficalibrator
April 13th, 2012, 01:51 AM
I still have openings available for the class at Howard's new shop in Miami/Pompano. This class will happen rain or shine, so if it's a small group you just get more personalized training. I've run across some interesting case studies that will be included in the new one-day format as well.