PDA

View Full Version : '12 E67 - No Start after flash and P0606

Meister
March 9th, 2012, 03:23 AM
I put a start-up file into a E67 PCM and the car cranks and tries to fire, farting once or twice but it will not start. The plugs are soaking wet in fuel, so the injectors are pulsing but the car will simply not fire up...it is almost there but not.

This morning we got a P0606 code.....thoughts?

Meister
March 9th, 2012, 03:37 AM
Odd, the V2 shows P0606 but EFI Scan Tool shows no codes. When I tried to log anything this morning the scan tool kept disconnecting.

Meister
March 9th, 2012, 03:53 AM
Update. I can flash, complete flash, etc no problem. Trying to determine if I have a PCM failure or something else going on.

Recently changed cam, Blower Snout, Headers, etc

Meister
March 9th, 2012, 04:25 AM
Interesting...works now. Must have been something with the file or battery voltage. Tried firing it last night on the stock tune but nothing.

gmh308
March 10th, 2012, 09:16 PM
I put a start-up file into a E67 PCM and the car cranks and tries to fire, farting once or twice but it will not start. The plugs are soaking wet in fuel, so the injectors are pulsing but the car will simply not fire up...it is almost there but not.

This morning we got a P0606 code.....thoughts?

Might be worth posting the tune. New or pre-loved E67?

Meister
March 12th, 2012, 04:50 AM
This is a new ECM and the car is a 12 with no miles on it. I think I found out what caused it and trying to replicate it now. I think it is the injector flow rate modifier for IAT. If this is set to 1 the car will not crank

Meister
March 12th, 2012, 05:10 AM
Nope. That was not it. Based on the changes and I will keep going it has something to do with knock section