PDA

View Full Version : CUMMMINS 6.7 support?? NO. I can't tune

KB3MMX
March 22nd, 2012, 08:43 AM
Hello, I upgraded by blue V2 to the Cummins package with 2 licenses. Then I scanned and saved a tune from a 08' 6.7 truck with the V8 program.
When I try to open the tuna and modify it with the 7.5 tuning tool, it produces an error, like it's not a compatible system...?
Am I missing something?

This "upgrade" cost me a ton of $$ and now I can't do anything with it!!

Thanks for any help

PS> I checked and I have the latest releases for V7.5 and V8

1FST690
March 22nd, 2012, 09:43 AM
are you running RC10?

IdahoRob
March 22nd, 2012, 10:11 AM
The company you bought the upgrade from should be helping you, have you contacted them? RC10 and update your bootblock and firmware should do the trick.

bobo
March 22nd, 2012, 05:52 PM
Email the file to the place you bought the cable upgrade. They can open the file and see if it's a valid file or not. Is the tune stock or are you uploading something that was already in the truck? Try an upload with a stock platform if you aren't already.

Compcowboy
March 22nd, 2012, 06:20 PM
Sounds like what everyone has said above. Make sure you have RC10 from the forums here and not the software from efilive.com. The 6.7 stuff isnt public release yet.

KB3MMX
March 27th, 2012, 09:27 PM
ok, that's the problem.
I thought it was an Officially supported product but it's not, it's just a BETA release product.

Looks like I need to use beta release software to play with it until it's supported by EFIlive with a Official release.

Thanks guys.

LReiff
April 14th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Did you have any luck since the official release is out?