PDA

View Full Version : Check out the New Thread on LS1Tech

TAQuickness
February 3rd, 2006, 08:58 AM
I started an "Official" thread on tech for us. I was thinking we could use it to discuss all the badassness of EFILive, as well, give us place to post when other forbidden-to-post-in-because-you-use-live threads have mis-informed information about EFILive.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4195504#post4195504&conly=

eboggs_jkvl
February 3rd, 2006, 09:45 AM
I rarely post there but I thought this was worthy of reply.

joecar
February 3rd, 2006, 12:52 PM
Good work, way to go.
:two thumbs up:

GMPX
February 3rd, 2006, 02:30 PM
Good work, way to go.
:two thumbs up:

Nice post, and Joecar, thanks for posting the scan/tune link info, HPT does not do this and every user that see's that in action is blown away (esp the HPT uers!!).

Cheers,
Ross

emarkay
February 4th, 2006, 06:28 AM
Paul, I liked your reply to the heckler about the phone support. Very well said!

Of course, I still think a "pay per issue" or some other 'Microsofty' type phone support concept would be good PR.

If done right, it could pay for itself and give that "must have a live person" paranoid the hand-holding they need, for most issues are RTFM and noob cluelessness.
Even a legit tuning question, when you ask them to describe their complete modifications and application (at $xx.xx per minute), could provide both customer reassurance, and funds to reinvest in the product.

Just a thought.

TAQuickness
February 5th, 2006, 03:31 AM
Well poop. The admins/mods at ls1tech have edited our thread. brmp brmp

GMPX
February 5th, 2006, 04:04 AM
I just spent 35mins typing a reply......then the stupid Yahoo toolbar grabbed the more smilie button as a pop up and I lost the lot.......&^@!

Tordne
February 5th, 2006, 06:47 AM
Well poop. The admins/mods at ls1tech have edited our thread. brmp brmp

Are you sure? It looks to me like it did yesterday.

TAQuickness
February 5th, 2006, 10:52 AM
Are you sure? It looks to me like it did yesterday.

quite certain. unless they un-edited it today

edit:Well blow me down. They did un-edit it.

TAQuickness
February 5th, 2006, 11:07 AM
I just spent 35mins typing a reply......then the stupid Yahoo toolbar grabbed the more smilie button as a pop up and I lost the lot.......&^@!

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have fat fingers. I've made it a habit to periodically, ctrl+a ctrl+c

Brains
February 6th, 2006, 03:41 AM
added my 2 cents.. Thanks again for yesterday, Paul.

wait4me
February 6th, 2006, 05:38 AM
That stupid yahoo toolbar was very annoying.

To get rid of it go to Tools, internet options, then go to the programs tab, the press the "manage add on tab" the just go to anything that is from yahoo and disable it.. Worked like a charm. :)

TAQuickness
February 26th, 2006, 02:07 AM
hmm... we are now being considered lounge material :roll:

joecar
February 26th, 2006, 06:20 AM
hmm... we are now being considered lounge material They smack of censorship....:bash::bash::bash::bash:

GMPX
February 26th, 2006, 10:37 AM
That stupid yahoo toolbar was very annoying.

Thank You :master: it's nice to see it go finally

TAQuickness
February 27th, 2006, 11:28 AM
wonder if our thread will survive the tech transistion.....

Tordne
February 27th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Don't they have a daily task that queries the database and locks or randomly removes any posts that have a string match "%EFILive%". That way they can ensure that the feelings of <insert competitive product name here> won't be hurt :bawl:.