PDA

View Full Version : where buy analog terminal blocks?

davinci
March 28th, 2012, 09:11 AM
I just bought efilive v1 used from a friend. but they lost the analog terminal blocks. the online store has them for 6 bucks a piece wich i guess is ok. but 39 DOLLARS SHIPPING? thats ridiculous for two tiny terminal blocks. weidmuller has the parts but they dont even sell them. and only other site if found wants to sell them in bulk. anyone else know where else i can get these terminal blocks at?

i cant use my unit till i hook up my wideband and 40 bucks for shipping two tiny plastic pieces is a rip off!

joecar
March 28th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Where are you located...?

Taz
March 28th, 2012, 11:30 AM
I just bought efilive v1 used from a friend. but they lost the analog terminal blocks. the online store has them for 6 bucks a piece wich i guess is ok. but 39 DOLLARS SHIPPING? thats ridiculous for two tiny terminal blocks. weidmuller has the parts but they dont even sell them. and only other site if found wants to sell them in bulk. anyone else know where else i can get these terminal blocks at?

i cant use my unit till i hook up my wideband and 40 bucks for shipping two tiny plastic pieces is a rip off!

So it would cost you a whole $52 to get a used interface operational ? You buy it from a friend, knowing that it is missing these components, yet you somehow feel "ripped off" by the original equipment manufacturer.

I am getting really frustrated with of all of the complaining on this site of late - seems like many people feel the world should cater to them.

davinci
March 28th, 2012, 01:39 PM
No where in my post did I say I bought it knowing the pieces where missing. I bought 't from friend in Calif who shipped it to me. LATER after I asked about the terminal block he couldn't find it. Regardless if you think its ok to charge 40 bucks to ship two tiny pieces of plastics then your opinion holds no importance to me.

And your attitude of "so you don't wanna spend 50 to get it up and running" is nothin short of nut hugging. Back to my original statement 40 dollars to mail two pieces of plastic is dumb. Like I stated I have no problem buying the parts..just not the overzealous ship charge. Might as well be ebay.

Now if anyone else has helpful sane info to add before I just use insulated mini slot blades it would be nice

davinci
March 28th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Joe I'm located in Dallas tx

Taz
March 28th, 2012, 01:54 PM
... And your attitude of "so you don't wanna spend 50 to get it up and running" is nothin short of nut hugging ...

Young man, I was building Hot Rods before you were born … your insults speak volumes about your limited station in life … if you don’t have $50 to spare, then maybe save up your allowance until you do.

Good luck getting any help with future questions.

davinci
March 28th, 2012, 02:06 PM
Bro I'm 31 years old trust me I don't have an allowance. Maybe your to busy tryin to save face talking about how long you been building hot rods to read my whole reply. I clearly stated I have no problem buying parts. But charging 40 bucks to ship two pieces smaller than am inch and less than couple ounces is ludicrous. But you can keep ignoring that fact and talking about how old and wise you must be, no offense to you but you completely ignore the information given.

Motorzane
March 28th, 2012, 02:07 PM
I am about 30 miles south of Dallas. I will look and see if I have any at the shop tomorrow.

davinci
March 28th, 2012, 02:11 PM
I am about 30 miles south of Dallas. I will look and see if I have any at the shop tomorrow.

Nice lemme know. I work on my car a lot at a friends in Burleson.south of fortworth

Motorzane
March 29th, 2012, 02:19 AM
I have 8 of the 2-Way Terminal. If you need the 3-Way Terminal, I am going to place an order for some. Let me know how many you want.

joecar
March 29th, 2012, 07:56 AM
If this is urgent, a 2-way terminal plug will work in the 3-pin socket.

Ira
March 29th, 2012, 10:35 AM
We have both types in stock.
Ira
(310) 499-0989

Motorzane
April 3rd, 2012, 12:50 PM
Did you ever get some terminal blocks?