PDA

View Full Version : Trying To Flash My LB7

RobsDmax
April 2nd, 2012, 10:41 AM
Hi everyone, new here, just got my v2 and i saved my stock tune to my dads laptop, then i sent it off, after that i built a 50 horse tune, loaded it in using the first red arrow, runs fine, next week i bought my small netbook for efi live only. I emailed both the stock tune and the 50 horse tune into my new netbook, then got my dsp5 tune and opened it on my netbook. then i went to install the dsp5 tune into the truck, it loaded in fine, at the end it gave me a error of this Cannot create file "C:\Program Files\003921909266.lbu" Access is denied, thought it was odd, but it said done, so i figured that it was fine. I can read the tune off the truck now, but i cannot even flash in the stock tune anymore, it gives me the same Cannot create file "C:\Program Files\003921909266.lbu" Access is denied, any thoughts as to what is going on here, i also think the dsp5 switch isn't wired correctly. does it matter what colour pin goes where on a lb7??

RobsDmax
April 3rd, 2012, 05:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVbyLEcYBWk&context=C4a3cfb3ADvjVQa1PpcFM8Mf5aI-Dst6LhF-l_xlZcwillvdc8Xf4=

video of whats happening

79289Chase
April 30th, 2012, 11:33 AM
I know its 3 weeks later but I just had this issue and found running EFI as an administrator took care of this in Windows 7.