PDA

View Full Version : Charting logs problem

Chadsix
April 8th, 2012, 05:23 AM
I am trying to chart my logs to see what cells really need focusing on. Same thing explained in doghouse's turtorial for dummies...(me) anyway when i set up all my information i made 3 charts. One for duration, one for pressure, and one for
Main inj timing. When im logging i have empty cells shut off. Thus showimg me my cells when it reaches curtain mm3 and rpm, commanded pressure ect. Well the data displayed in the cells is actualy like a counter like my timing a few cells were 209 ect. Im watching the cells as im logging it just counts like a timer when in that certaim cell without any real data for that perameter being logged. Its hard to explain ive went back and tried different pid's with no change. When the cell is highlighted it starts at 1 and counts up and keeps counting for as long as you on that cell. Weird. I just cant seem to get any usable info from the charts. Anyone else delt with this issue yet. Doghouse said it best that this would be a powerfull tool if working correctly.

Blacky
April 8th, 2012, 08:41 AM
You probably have the "cell count" option selected.
You should change it to the "average" setting.

Regards
Paul

Chadsix
April 8th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Do i change it in the chart properties?

Chadsix
April 8th, 2012, 01:07 PM
That did it thank you... Now maybe i can the info i need.