PDA

View Full Version : LB7 smoke tune

Hoytmax Diesel
April 15th, 2012, 09:27 AM
ok i just bought the v2 and i was wondering if anyone had a script that i could run for my lb7 for a smoke tune that will be great in traffic or just for someone who is being a jerk in traffic.

GMPX
April 15th, 2012, 09:30 AM
You are going to get cut down asking for smoke tunes, we find most people want the opposite.

Hoytmax Diesel
April 15th, 2012, 09:32 AM
o ok i mean i got smoke but i was wondering if there was anyway to make it like an old 12 valve just lug er down to irritate the city boy in the convertable who cant keep back if u know what i mean

GMPX
April 15th, 2012, 09:38 AM
I know exactly what you mean, but I don't think anyone will give you advice on 'creating' a smoke tune on the EFILive forum, it's really not the done thing.

Hoytmax Diesel
April 15th, 2012, 09:40 AM
ok well another thing would anyone help me out with some scripts for my buddys lly? i already converted it to a dsp5 and made to where he can change the tunes with his cts but after that im kinda lost.

LB72004
April 15th, 2012, 01:07 PM
2x run it clean.

i know it sucks when someone is riding up your axx, but blowing smoke only makes it worse for everyone. because of diesels "bad" reputation we now have to live with DPF, urea injection, EGRs, etc.

if there is a problem just put your brakes on and make him pay for the damage