PDA

View Full Version : odd dsp problem

hemi_power_3@hotmail.com
April 15th, 2012, 03:12 PM
hello i am having a really odd problem with my dsp 5 switch. iv checked all over the forum with similar problems but all were simple mistakes that were fixed easlily.
i installed the dsp 5 on my truck today, updated the os and made the tunes for the switch.
I ran the truck the switch was working properly and then all of a sudden stopped and is reverted to stock. (its hell dont know how i drove it like that) :bawl:
The grounds and power pins are hooked up and working and switching correctly i checked that first thing, its stwiching on the laptop as well, voltages are where they need to be. iv tried to do a full flash and a cal flash as well with no luck. this thing just wont work again.
does anyone have any ideas? :help:

Dmaxink
April 15th, 2012, 03:46 PM
When it is switching voltages on the laptop,,,is it indeed switching the "tune" PID as well?

hemi_power_3@hotmail.com
April 15th, 2012, 04:08 PM
well it is switching in the datalogging section with my truck running,im un sure how to see if it is switching the tune as well. im kinda a noob to tuning dmax.
i appreciate the quick reply as well. :mrgreen:

Dmaxink
April 15th, 2012, 04:31 PM
What pids are you datalogging to verify it is switching?

hemi_power_3@hotmail.com
April 15th, 2012, 04:50 PM
i was using the two dsp 5 pids in the data log i cant remember what two they are theyre on my other computer right now which i cant get at this moment.