PDA

View Full Version : What PID does the E67 use to log Absolut Throttle Position %?

PRAY
April 16th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Just picked up an 07' TBSS and I am trying to figure out the PID's for the E67. Using the ATP% Pid that I use for LS1 cars and trucks only reads 83% at WOT and 23% at idle. I checked the Throttle Blade and it is all the way open at WOT and idling at 23% seems pretty high to me. I will have to do some more testing but the ATP%B does the same thing as ATP% and the Throttle%E67 (count) doesn't do anything. I am pretty sure I have the rest of the PID's figured out finally. Please help.

Taz
April 16th, 2012, 12:54 PM
This question has been asked, and answered, many times on this Forum - the "Search" function on this website is a great ally.

APP (gas pedal) = GM.APP

TB = GM.ETCTP

Regards,
Taz

PRAY
April 17th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Thanks again TAZ. I will try the search button first next time. I just never seem to search correctly.

Should I monitor both or just the TB to make sure I am getting 100% throttle. I just want to make sure it is going into PE which can also be monitored by the Commanded Fuel but I like to double check things.

I actually have another question now that I have your ear. When I log now on this perticular ECM the log is recording in hyper speed. It took about 10 minutes of logging to fill up the data streem and the log shut off. Is there any way to slow it back down to normal? Thanks in advance.

Brett