PDA

View Full Version : Base tune needed for 234 243 110

v8manic
April 26th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Hi basically what i'm after is a something i can stick into pcm to get the car running half decent for when i put this cam in.
I have a wideband and will be putting it on the dyno for a full tune afterwards just after something close on timing to get it to run half decent.
Also its a ls6 in a vu ss ute that is a manual. I already have the custom os and it runs mafless.
Cheers Wade

BLK02WS6
May 3rd, 2012, 10:50 PM
Post up your current tune...

v8manic
February 4th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Sorry its been so long have had quite a few life changing events happen through out the year that has held up the install of this cam, I'm going to try and do the install of it this weekend if possible.
I can't find my flash drive at present with all my logs and current tune on it after moving house, I'll go out in the morning and pull the current tune out of it.
It's only a basic mafless tune with a touch more spark midway and VE adjusted to suit the mafless and big exhaust.
I do know i will need to get it on the dyno to do the spark timing correctly but just chasing some spark maps to get it up and running half decent for a couple of days till i can get to the dyno.
Cheers Wade

v8manic
February 4th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Just went out and pulled it's current tune

VEV8
February 6th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Hi Wade. let me know your email & I will send you a Cos5 tune i did for a VX (VU) its a 232/234 112...it will still need a lot of work to VE & timing but it will give u a good base file.. I think i only have a auto calibration so just copy the relevant tables over. u may as well upgrade to a cos 5 while your at it too.

v8manic
February 7th, 2013, 11:12 AM
pm sent cheers mate

v8manic
February 15th, 2013, 02:28 AM
well finally got around to bying myself a replacement sensor for my lc-1 so it's time to relearn how to tune my car again for a bit before i stick the cam in.
Cheers guys for the tunes so i can look over to work out something as a base spark map.
Cheers Wade

joecar
February 15th, 2013, 07:22 AM
well finally got around to bying myself a replacement sensor for my lc-1 so it's time to relearn how to tune my car again for a bit before i stick the cam in.
...See this: Calc-VET-correcting-MAF-and-calculating-VE-(in-single-log) (http://forum.efilive.com/showthread.php?15236-Calc-VET-correcting-MAF-and-calculating-VE-(in-single-log))

v8manic
February 15th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Thanks will have a look over it tonight while i have a couple of drinks.

Boost
August 18th, 2021, 03:30 AM
Subscribed ����������