PDA

View Full Version : T76 TCM Tuning testers needed

GMPX
May 1st, 2012, 02:57 AM
Hi All,

If you have a vehicle using the T76 TCM and you are willing to do some testing for us can you please send me a PM.
We have all the flashing completed for the next release due out this week, the mapping is completed for the OS's we've had sent in, but before we make the .calz files available as a general release we'd like a few people to have a play with the TCM on a car. There is some strange things with the TCC on these that we need confirmation of operation on. The T76 TCM can be found in many of GM's FWD cars from around 2009 up, such us the Cruze, Sonic, Regal, Equinox and by the sound of what I read on line they need desperate help in the trans department.
Once support for this TCM is out it nicely completes the EFILive tuning package for those in the small car market giving access to both ECM (E39's & E78's) & TCM for many late model vehicles supported by no other software.

I am confident the flashing will be fine, we've done some exhaustive tests on the bench trying to make the flash fail and it's fine (I even had a Cummins ECM on the CAN bus during one flash), so don't be too scared you will end up getting it towed to the dealer.

We only need a few testers, and just those that are already tuning the ECM on the same car.

Thanks,
Ross

Boost
May 1st, 2012, 09:45 PM
Outstanding, PM sent! :)

Boost
May 5th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Well, either you guys have made little to no progress on this or I am not one of the few chosen testers. Both suck because I am really looking forward to setting US records with this combo.

GMPX
May 6th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Sorry, the release that has the flashing for the T76 is held up because of problems with the LLY Duramax flashing.

Boost
May 6th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Oh ok, well I hope it works out. Thanks!