PDA

View Full Version : FlashScan Commercial Licenses

Blacky
February 11th, 2006, 09:27 PM
If you have upgraded to an EFLive Commercial license, the following screen shots show the various authorization levels that the EFILive Tuning Tool software will use.

The first image shows what you will see in the Help->About window if you DO NOT have your FlashScan cable plugged in BEFORE the software is started AND you have not entered your EFILive license details into the Help->Register EFILive window correctly.

The second image shows what you will see in the Help->About window if DO NOT have your FlashScan cable plugged in BEFORE the software is started BUT you have entered your EFILive license details into the Help->Register EFILive window correctly.

The third image shows what you will see in the Help->About window if you DO have your FlashScan cable plugged in BEFORE the software is started REGARDLESS of whether you have entered your EFILive license details into the Help->Register EFILive window correctly or not.

Regards
Paul

MN C5
February 12th, 2006, 12:54 PM
Paul, I'm having a hard time seeing any difference between the images..

Black02SS
February 12th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Paul, I'm having a hard time seeing any difference between the images..
You will see in the middle "License". Here in each of the pictures you can tell what it is set to. Demo, Personal, Commerical.

Blacky
February 12th, 2006, 01:06 PM
I have updated the images to highlight the differences.
Paul

MN C5
February 12th, 2006, 03:38 PM
duh, I've now got my reading glasses by the computer.

joecar
March 8th, 2006, 05:08 AM
This should be a sticky.

Beer99C5
September 14th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Mine shows the first image :help2:

Without the cable it defaults to demo mode :nixweiss:

It seems to work fine with the cable connected.

bK
September 14th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Mine shows the first image :help2:

Without the cable it defaults to demo mode :nixweiss:

It seems to work fine with the cable connected.

I had a similar problem, it would show demo mode after I had registered EFILIVE and the cable wasn't plugged.

I double checked my rego codes and noticed my "ISSUE DATE" was wrong, that made all the difference, no more DEMO mode warnings when I start EFILIVE without the cable plugged in.

MWDHAND
September 10th, 2009, 03:35 AM
Mine does the same thing and it never used to on the computer (that died) before I loaded everything on. Now on this new computer it switches back to demo mode without the cable plugged in and I cannot get it fixed it is dam annoying!!!!

joecar
September 10th, 2009, 04:10 AM
Did you re-enter the info from the blue license card...?

Oxyacetylene
October 1st, 2009, 04:26 AM
Did you re-enter the info from the blue license card...?

I am having the same issue and I checked the license info a couple times to be sure I entered it correctly. I purchased mine directly off the EFILive site and the license card shows an issue date the same as what it defaults to on the register screen (2000). Surely the license issue date isn't that old?

Blacky
October 1st, 2009, 08:44 AM
I am having the same issue and I checked the license info a couple times to be sure I entered it correctly. I purchased mine directly off the EFILive site and the license card shows an issue date the same as what it defaults to on the register screen (2000). Surely the license issue date isn't that old?

That sounds like a problem. Please send me your FlashScan serial and auth code as per this (http://www.efilive.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=110&Itemid=120).
Send it to paul@efilive.com

Regards
Paul

Oxyacetylene
October 1st, 2009, 12:53 PM
Fixed now! It was the issue date. Thanks for the prompt response!

VZThunder
August 26th, 2012, 11:40 PM
Hi I’m having same issues as above, I’ve checked & rechecked my license card and details entered correctly including issue date! My laptop works off line and believe it has since I’ve been using EFILIVE... Warning "Authorization set to Demo"
Any help much appreciated

VZThunder
August 27th, 2012, 12:18 AM
License type set as: Personal Scan & Tune. correct?

Blacky
August 27th, 2012, 01:42 AM
Hi I’m having same issues as above, I’ve checked & rechecked my license card and details entered correctly including issue date! My laptop works off line and believe it has since I’ve been using EFILIVE... Warning "Authorization set to Demo"
Any help much appreciated

Send your license details to me at paul@efilive.com.
Regatds
Paul