PDA

View Full Version : E67 B2517 TCS Throttle Limiter by Imput Speed?

PRAY
May 22nd, 2012, 11:45 PM
What is the max value I can enter into this table. I maxxed it out and the truck wouldn't go any where when I hit the throttle. I remember on my GenIII ECM in my 06' Silverado that a similar table to this I had to 0 which is the opposite direction of logic. Is this table the same. I have deleated the rest of the ECM TQ Man and this is the last table that could be causing me problems. Basically when I hit the gas from a stop or roll there is a flat spot in the lower rpms where nothing happens and timing is pulled at random spots. Then it goes away the the truck moves out. Also, how do Newton Meters compare to Foot Pounds when comparing torque calculations? Vehicle is a 07' TBSS. Thanks.

GMPX
May 23rd, 2012, 09:47 AM
how do Newton Meters compare to Foot Pounds when comparing torque calculations? Vehicle is a 07' TBSS. Thanks.
The ECM itself from GM is programmed in metric units, EFILive is programmed for metric units, but, you can select to view everything in imperial.
With the tune open in V7, go to the menu 'Edit' then 'Configure Display Units' , then press the 'All' button, then 'Imperial'.

Cheers,
Ross

joecar
May 23rd, 2012, 01:50 PM
Rough conversion:
300 kW ~= 400 HP
400 Nm ~= 300 ftlb